Monday, April 12, 2010

THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT 'EXCLUSIVE'...

Many of you have written to me about purchasing an issue of TAP well before C2E2, enough so, that I decided to post this...

Friends, Dan and I truly appreciate your support, but we are selling TAP exclusively at C2E2 this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It wouldn't be fair to sell any copies before then. We are limited to 100 issues; that's all that we have on hand.

The book *will* be available for purchase after the con, via the Transfuzion website, and at whatever signings Dan and I attend, as well as, hopefully, discriminating comic shops everywhere. Please ask your local retailer to order copies.

Thanks very much, and we hope to see you at C2E2!

1 comment:

  1. I will be there sir, and Dave of course will be milling about. Can't wait to see you! - Anne

    ReplyDelete